Estate Planning Done Right
Expert Estate Planning Services in California and Washington D.C
One of the biggest obstacles in creating sustainable financial management strategies are the considerations of how your estate is passed on to your successor. Multiple marriages, outstanding debts and divorces can take a huge chunk out of the wealth you’re passing on—unless you have skilled estate planners working for you.
We work with some of the most talented attorneys, tax managers and financial analysts in the industry to resolve your estate planning problems. We work around the clock to help you can sustain your wealth if you are incapacitated or can’t manage them yourself, keeping it safe from anyone you think should to be kept away from it.
We offer a HNW exclusive estate planning service focusing on developing an estate plan for the high net worth individuals, like you, looking for a long term estate management solution. Our teams will advise you on the best ways you can keep your wealth safe, minimize tax burdens and reduce the bureaucratic hassle when your estate is passed on.
Our consultants can help you answer the following questions:
- Preparing for the implications of divorce and multiple marriages for your estate.
- How to prepare a succession plan for underage heirs.
- How to prevent creditors from staking a claim on the inheritance.
- How to minimize tax liabilities on the inheritance.
- The process of consolidating your assets and documentation for a smooth transfer of wealth.
- Methods of amending estate plans in case of unforeseen complications.
- The ways to donate your wealth to charities after your demise.
Estate planning is very important part of any financial plan, where the right strategy will help you grow your wealth. The Canberra Company’s estate planning consultancy teams are some of the best in California and Washington D.C., keeping you and your heirs safe from any exploitation.